Thursday 29 May 2014

Moving Soon


Moving the blog


Although I have written quite some updates on Blogger, I'm far from pleased with the way it works. This is also why I have not updated in quite some time, although I have plenty of updates and pictures yet to post. However, the constant irregularities in the way Blogger tends to posts headers, pictures, etc, makes writing an update a chore rather than something I enjoy. And that's not the point of this, so I'm leaving. Go home, Blogger, you're drunk.

In other words, I have decided to move this blog from Blogger to another site (yet to be determined). Once I'm completely satisfied with the way that page looks and works, I will first start by transferring all posts on here to the other site, and then I will add the new ones that have not yet been posted on here. Think of scones, lamb sliders and some other great dishes that have already been made and documented, but have not yet seen the light of a computer screen.

I'll put up the new address here when it's ready. It's going to be worth it, I promise.

Hope to see you all soon again on the other side of the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment